The prices below are for up to four nights camping onsite and include tickets into the festival for all days. Camping is available from Thursday midday to Monday midday (3rd to 7th July) and the festival is open from Thursday midday to Sunday evening. Day passes are not available and it is advisable to arrive on Thursday.
Camp against the stunning backdrop of the Yorkshire Dales and Broughton Hall Estate just a short walk from the car park. Pitch your tent on a first come first served basis.
- Plenty of space
- Camping on a first come first served basis
- Only a short walk from the car park
£45 per child under 14
Children aged 4 and under are free)
Ideal for anyone cycling to the event, our rent-a-tent option means no carrying or pitching of tents. A ready pitched tent will be awaiting your arrival. Price includes 2 man ready-pitched tent with an allocated pitch. Simply bring your sleeping bag and you are good to go.
- 2 man ready pitched waterproof tent with ground sheet
- floor space 4m²
- Allocated pitch
- Short walk from car park
For a spot of home comfort, bring your caravan or motor home and park in our dedicated area with plenty of space and easy access from the main road.
- Dedicated area for caravans and motor homes
- Easy access from main road
- NO electric hook ups, sorry!
- Dedicated pitches allocated on arrival
£45 per child under 14 plus
£40 per camper van or caravan permit
Large pre-pitched tents with beds will be available for those who would like a touch of luxury.
- 11m² Floor space.
- 2 berth double or twin bed with bedding supplied
- 4 berth family set up with bedding supplied
- Luxury toilets and shower facilities
- Designated parking in Luxury Camping area