Rapha and Broughton Hall Estate present a celebration of road cycling; a weekend feast of riding, music, films and indulgence.
Please note that tickets will not be posted to you. To ensure entry into the festival you will need to bring your email confirmation and a form of ID.
There are NO cash machines on site.
As the great race flies through the idyllic Yorkshire Dales, Rapha Tempest brings you rides and racing, bespoke on-site camping, visual displays, music, food and drink, workshops, films and plenty of partying.
- Day tickets now on sale
- General camping, caravans & motorhomes
- Luxury & Pre-pitched SOLD OUT
- Full facilities including toilets and hot showers across all campsites
- Fine food, bars, real ale & craft cider
- Rapha Cycle Club
- Daytime and evening guided rides by Rapha & Strava
- Evening hill-climb, Mini Rapha Super Cross, Woodland “Hot Laps” course (have a look at the rides tab to enter)
- Big screen with live race footage
- Outdoor screenings of Standing Start and Pantani – The accidental death of a cyclist
- Secure bike parking
- Strava segment challenges
- Cyclist Magazine Fete – traditional games and prizes
- Lezyne supplies store
- Live Music & DJ’s
- Talks from leading cycling authors including Tim Moore & Max Leonard
- Bike cleaning Rider Recovery area from Muc-Off
- Yoga (Friday only)
- Nutrition workshops with CNP & Laverstoke Farm
- Bike building workshops by The Bicycle Academy
- Cotswold Outdoor campsite shop & tent pitching assistance
- Kids area by Nipperbout with everything from giant games, to circus skills workshops.
- Limited edition Rapha Tempest collection; available online and sold at the festival